- The Essential Music, Media, Arts & Culture Event –
iMPACT Conference is a refreshed initiative aimed at equipping creatives with business skills and strategy to become successful entrepreneurs in their respective fields. Previously known as the Music & Media Conference, the event is now returning post-Covid with an expanded vision to include the four creative pillars of Music, Media, Arts & Culture.
The conference opens up conversation for all artists and creative entrepreneurs and is a fantastic opportunity to hear from individuals who have become successful in their fields as well as networking with other delegates. Speakers & panellists include:
● Dr Pauline Muir, Lecturer in Arts Management at Institute for Creative and Cultural Entrepreneurship, Goldsmiths University of London
● Muyiwa Olareraju, Singer & Songwriter, Broadcaster and Station Director of Premier Gospel
● Chris Lawson Jones, Founder of Wings Music Group
1 September 2023 ● Derrick Tchie, founder of Gospel Hydration
● Audrey Gray, Industry Developer and CEO of Gospel Music Industry Association
● Chibuzo Okoro, Director of HFP Music, Manager of Calledout and Marizu
Book your tickets now to this unique event designed to equip Christian Creatives!
Date: Saturday 16th September 2023 Time: 10:00 am (Doors Open) to 3:00 pm
Venue: Goldsmiths University of London, Professor Stuart Hall Building, New Cross, London, SE14 6NW
Tickets: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/impact-conference-tickets-674472905617 Website: https://astepfwd.com/impactconference/