Next iRadiate Insights Event (we are new and would LOVE any promotional help that you can offer)On Saturday 11th September 2021 we are hosting iRadiateMPM which will be an online event about ‘mastering Music Marketing and promotion’ and aims to equip and educate musicians with techniques and methods that they can use to effectively market their music online and offline. Event link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/iradiate-insights-master-music-promotion-marketing-tickets-165452646319
- Learn: tried and tested music marketing and promotion techniques used by global artists
- Learn the essential frameworks that every musician needs to understand – using the ‘wheel, road and fuel framework’
- Secrets that labels use to break out their artists
- Effectively leverage new forms of media to market your music
- Plan long and short term music marketing campaigns
- Attract your unique music fans in a conscientious manner
- How to get onto large playlists for FREE / relevant music platforms
- Organically/strategically grow streaming numbers and impact
- Common marketing mistakes to avoid as an emerging artists
- Extended Q&A with all of the speakers!
Andy Baker, Founder of HomeGrown Worship, Rocket Fuel & Resound Media. Andy has a wealth of experience as an artist manager and has developed a program which seeks to marry the creative vision and the business mission of an artist to ensure artist’ success! Through one of his sub-divisions, resound media has booked over 1000 shows in over 20 countries. He has also worked with artists to land brand endorsement and partnership deals worth as much as £40,000. Andy has a track record and will be sharing his artist methods at iRadiateMPM.
Chibuzo Okoro, Founder of HFP Music Label. HFP Music is one of the leading independent faith based labels in the UK and now have a catalog of over 100 copyrights worldwide. He is the manager of MOBO winning CalledOut Music, Marizu and many more talented artists in various countries and will be sharing marketing techniques and tips from a label manager’s perspective on Saturday 11th
O’Neil Dennis , Chief Editor for aStepFWD and Founder of the UK Christian Chart and host of Poets In Autumn UK tour stops. O’Neil or Dennis (he answers to both) is a true creative for whom “only the best is good enough”. His platforms have helped hundreds of established and upcoming artists around the world and his years of experience and contributions to the music industry have become world renown.